Joan: good evening. We'd like a table for two, please.
Waiter:come in, is this table all right?
Pepita: Can we sit down there? From that table we can see the stars.
Waiter: Of course, madam
Joan: Could we have the daily menu, please?
Waiter: Of course, there you are.
Waiter: Are you ready to orden?
Pepita: Yes, firts I'd like a salad, and for the main course I'd like s sausage.
Joan: And firts, I'd like some rice and for the main course I'd like fish.
Waiter: What do you perfet for drink?
Pepita: We'd like some water, please
Waiter: do you want anything for dessert?
Joan: Yes, of course, I'd like a chocolate cake.
Pepita: And I'd like a lemon ice-cram.
Waiter: would you like some coffe?
Joan: No ,thank you.
Pepita: For me some black coffe.
Joan: can we have the bill?
Waiter: Of course.
Pepita: Can we pay by credit card?
Waiter: Of course: t you, very much.
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada